Thank you for your interest in joining me as a guest on The Job Talk Radio Show. To participate as a guest on the weekly radio I would need you to complete a needs assessment form (BLANK GUEST NEEDS ASSESSMENT FORM) and provide me with a catchy name as well as an outline of the topic you would like to showcase. You will also have an opportunity to identify 12-15 questions you would like me to ask you on your selected workplace topic. I also ask that you provide your bio and contact info on this form so that I may offer our listening audience an opportunity to know who you are, the type of services or support you provide, and how they may reach out and contact you. Upon completion and submission of the needs assessment form I will then send you an invite to access my Time Trade scheduling account to select a date and time you would like to be interviewed on. I do not charge you for the interview, and I will notify you in advance when your show will be aired on the Mon-Fri weekly radio show. I am very excited about the variety and significance of the topics aired on The Job Talk and I always appreciate your commitment to sharing your passion and knowledge with the listening audience.
In order to offset my operating costs I also produce several associated media products in conjunction with your interview that may be of value to you in your business. If you are interested in purchasing any of the below products to use on your own website, to promote your business, or to share with your clients, then just send me an e-mail at DrTina@TheJobTalkRadioShow.com and I will prepare for the interview with the various products in mind.
- An MP3 audio file of our full interview (unedited), sent to you by email attachment or link- $75
- A URL link to an approx. 35-40 min. YouTube audio file of our interview, which will include a static headshot of you and I, the interview title, your contact info and a description of the interview – $150
- Airing your approx. 35-40. min audio interview both on YouTube and on The Job Talk Radio Show Pod Cast with associated intro/outro show jingle and narrative. $350.
- A 150 – 300 word article published on LinkedIn and the MCG ConsultingGroup.com blog regarding your topic, including a link to your podcast file, as well as a linked reference to you or your organization. (I will share this article with my personal LinkedIn followers of approx. 8K and with the members of the 50 groups on LinkedIn to which I belong ) $495
A 150 – 300 word article published on LinkedIn and the MCG Consulting Group.com blog regarding your topic, including a link to your podcast file, as well as a YouTube URL and linked reference to you or your organization. (I will share this article with my personal LinkedIn followers of approx. 6K and with the member of the 50 group on LinkedIn to which I belong ) $595 sample ( https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/power-acknowledgment-dr-martina-carroll-garrison-lion-?trk=mp-reader-card )
#1 = $75
#2 = $150
#3 = $350
#4 = $495 & $595
Video File: I understand the value of video files in promoting your business, especially being interviewed under the umbrella of the recognized The Job Talk banner. I also host a site titled The Job Talk (www.thejobtalk.com) and offer and produce several associated media products, in addition to the Basic video interview and MP4 file of your interview, that may be of value to you in your business. If you are interested in purchasing any of the Additional Video Products to use on your own website, to promote your business, or to share with your clients, then just indicate your preference on the Video Request Form located at www.thejobtalk.com.
Basic: A MP4 video file of our interview (unedited), sent to you by email attachment or link – $250 (which you are fee to edit and reframe as you wish)
- A YOUTUBE link to an 15-20 min. edited video file of our interview, including The Job Talk INTRO and OUTRO narrative and jingle, your contact info and a description of the interview placed in the YouTube profile page. $450
- A 150-250 word BLOGPOST discussion of your interview on The Job Talk blog (www.TheJobTalk.com) with associated link to YouTube (item #1) for video retrieval. $525
- The BLOGPOST also published on LinkedIn and Facebook , including a link to your YouTube media file, as well as a linked reference to you or your organization. $595
Additional Products: #1 = $450, #2 = $525, #3 = $595
*** All payments in advance please – I will send you a PayPal invoice upon receipt of your Needs Assessment form and Video Request Form